Transitioning into group coaching can come with its own challenges.
As a matter of fact, transitioning into anything in our lives can make us doubt all the actions we take and delay our progress.
Especially if you are transitioning from your corporate life into pursuing a different direction. The uncertainty of the destination you want to go to can make your knees weak and shatter your confidence.
And this is why we sabotage our progress and growth. However, it doesn’t have to be that way!
If you’ve been wondering HOW can you grow your unique community, and embrace the freedom and joy of group coaching, listen to the interview below where I chat with Eve Voyevoda.
Eve was the Genius behind my personal and business brand. She captured my true essence, personality, and identity and created my brand voice, tone, and elements amongst other crucial things that you need to have in mind when having your brand designed and laid out.
Even though Eve discovered my essence and my brand identity, I had to embody this change which then helped me to transition into what I am passionate about doing.
I need to be raw with you here and let you know that all this “change” takes time to materialise. You must listen attentively to your inner voice and take imperfect-inspired action toward what you want to achieve in life or business.
These are some of the topics that we talked about during our inspiring conversation:
- Transformation in our lives can happen at any moment. Listen to what your inner voice is telling you and follow your dreams. Discover WHO you really are and WHAT you’re passionate about. What is your inner voice telling you?
- Know that your brand EVOLVES with you. So, stick with it and your brand will mature. I urge you to have a conversation with Eve to find out how this is possible.
- Find out how being visible can impact your life and business. I mention also an important distinction between visibility versus Invisibility.
- Whenever you become overwhelmed with a certain circumstance in your life… stop… and slow down in order to speed up. What does matter in your life right now? What do you need to prioritise first in your life so that you can grow and move forward?
- What is your real authentic voice?
- I’ve learned that what you focus on expands and therefore it is crucial to have an external guide that can help you SEE what you can’t and help you find the answers within you toward what you truly want to achieve.
- The magic that you discover with group coaching will elevate your current business. Just imagine the impact you can make on a global scale!
To get in contact with Eve click HERE
Recently I’ve come across this quote which makes so much sense and hopefully you will feel the same way too. I was actually reminded of this by another inspiring woman entrepreneur from my community.
You can’t read the label from inside the bottle.
This means that you are too close to your own problems and often times you need a different perspective from another person that can encourage you and guide you toward what you truly desire. A brand new set of eyes that will beam some wisdom, knowledge, and expertise into your business and life goals.
Someone that has been through the transformation that you seek and can help you trust your own self and be the compass of your own life.
We are so wrapped up in our own little life bubbles that we can’t see clearly what is in front of us. I’m no different than you, this bubble is our safety net. It is what we create to keep us safe from our environments and others’ judgmental remarks.
And oftentimes they keep us shielded from our insecurities, negative thoughts, and conditioned beliefs. These disempowering saboteurs are keeping us fearful and not letting us move on.
Once we shift into a more liberating and empowering way of dealing with our challenges, the sooner we start noticing radical changes toward a happier and more joyful life. When we finally slay our saboteurs, we become the best version of ourselves and therefore life is more playful and flows easily.